*Nationwide Services for New Investors & Current Laundry Owners*
During this time of uncertainty, you may have questions and we are here to help you!
Wherever your location, we encourage you to contact us for a Free Initial Consultation.
We help owners negotiate leases, build income, analyze costs & more! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please contact us direct for details on all packages and services: email@example.com*
Lease Review, Analysis & Recommendations, Model Evaluations, Growth Methods, Competition, Cultural/Homelessness Issues, General Operations, Bi-Weekly 45 Minute Live Q & A Online Workshop (email questions). Consulting services by: Telephone, Email, Text, Zoom or any communication preference is available.
Use your purchased time affordably by attending these workshops. Also, get the benefit of questions & issues from others attending.
*Available with purchase of the 3 Hour and 5 Hour Consulting Packages.
We are problem solvers. We can guide you through any issues you are dealing with. If you are having trouble selling your laundry, PBI Laundry Consulting can help.
- Review income related documents & perform analysis
- Inspect current operating model
- Conduct market research
- Determine marketing corrections required to perform model modification
- Lease review & recommendations
- Modification options including timeline, estimated cost & income projections
- Establish an opinion of current value and at various stages of model performance
- Determine budgeted investment
- Develop performance projections & valuations
*Includes consulting services as needed.
Create your Model - Template Kit, Directions & Video are included. (Additional 3 Hr. consultation is advised).
This site is currently being updated, please check back soon or contact PBI direct at: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a certainty that the Coronavirus Pandemic will leave laundry owners with a very different and new landscape in which to operate. Cleanliness, sanitization and safety are now rapidly becoming far more important than ever. How you choose to meet these new demands is critical to your success.
Laundry owners are faced with a great challenge. It is imperative to act urgently to modify and improve operations. Models that currently have no budget for additional attendant time must find new dollars or redistribute current revenues in order to meet the challenge. Failure to do so will likely result in a loss of business.
Save your customer base!
The competitive advantages made available to those who act are huge. Addressing the issues creatively will do more than just reset your course and maintain your status quo. It will also bring new business from competitors that fail to act.
The question is - what to do now in order to move your business forward?
We can help you.
Issues that we typically help laundry owners with include but are not limited to:
· Lease Re-negotiations
· Operational – Model Building and Restructure
· Strategies to Increase Vend Rates and to grow your business simultaneously
· Examine your market area for growth opportunities
· Competing in low vend and otherwise difficult markets
· Assist in selecting ancillary businesses and developing Fluff & Fold services
· Model Evaluation, Recommendations and Model Implementation
· Resolving Homelessness and other societal issues that may be detrimental to your business
· Marketing, Branding and Promotions
We understand your business and for 37 years have been assisting laundry owners become more successful. The first step is taking an objective look at your position and then forming a strategy designed to address the issues and optimize the return of your business.
Contact us direct today!
Chuck Post: 619-227-5711 or Chris Mason: 949-878-2755
PBI is offering a new low-cost Model Evaluation & Recommendation Program!
We will evaluate your current model and identify areas that need to be addressed in order to benefit your business, your income and the laundries value.
Until further notice, either pinch those pennies – or expect to use credit or debit when you checkout due to a National Coin Shortage brought on by the Coronavirus Pandemic and the Economic Shutdown.
If your laundry needs assistance, we have options that will help.
Enter your email below to subscribe to our Newsletter & stay up to date with the Laundry Industry!